WaterStone exists to glorify Jesus Christ by inspiring and enabling personal commitment of time, talent and treasure to the expansion of the Kingdom of God.
The mission of WaterStone is to educate and encourage donors to achieve Christ-centered charitable giving objectives by providing excellence in innovative, personalized charitable giving solutions and educational resources.
Christ-centered: love, integrity and service.
Statement of Faith
- We believe that the entire Bible is the inspired and inerrant Word of God, the only infallible rule of faith and practice.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God, conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and was true Man and is true God.
- We believe that in this age, God manifests Himself through the Holy Spirit who is a distinct personality, eternally coexistent with the Father and the Son, whose basic task is to convict sinners, regenerate those who believe and empower believers to live godly lives and in every way glorify the Father and the Son through His indwelling presence.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death that was eternal separation from God and is upon all men.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice, and that all who believe in Him are justified on the basis of His shed blood.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ was resurrected in body, ascended into heaven, presently lives there for us as High Priest and Advocate, and that His personal, physical return to earth is imminent.
- We believe that there will be a bodily resurrection of both the just and the unjust, the just to the everlasting blessedness of the saved and the unjust to the everlasting conscious suffering of the lost.