Ebola continues to dominate the headlines and stir unease across the globe. WaterStone is privileged to be in a position to offer tangible help to those who are in harm’s way of this epidemic. It’s a humanitarian effort through the Live Life Liberia Fund.
We sent out a call for your support three weeks ago and we are pleased to report that we have received over $6,850. We are over one-third of the way to reaching our $18,000 goal. One hundred percent of these monies are going into direct action, supplying the people in Liberia with:
- Food (rice, beans, oil, sugar and cornmeal) and essential medicines to approximately 300 quarantined homes and families
- Ebola prevention awareness workshops
- Flyers and materials on how to prevent and stop Ebola from spreading in communities
- Water treatment buckets with Clorox for hand washing
We thank you and ask for your continued prayers for all those at risk from Ebola and those who are fighting the battle against it. I invite you also to lend your support by spreading the news of this effort to your circle of influence through the social media icons below and if it is in your heart, to contribute financially to the Live Life Liberia Ebola Response Fund.
There are two ways to give:
- Click here to donate online, then select ”Live Life Liberia Fund-Ebola Response.”
- Click here to transfer funds from your WaterStone account to the Live Life Liberia Ebola Response Fund.
One hundred percent of the funds raised will go to benefit the Ebola Response Fund organized by the Live Life Liberia Fund, a ministry charity project of WaterStone, a 501(c)3 organization.