A Charitable Gift Annuity (CGA) for Income Property is a good way for you to retain the benefits of ownership with fixed lifetime payments, without the associated costs and responsibilities of rental property.
Description of Services
The Charitable Gift Annuity for Income property enables you to make a gift of Income Property to WaterStone and receive fixed payments for life. At your death, the remainder will be available for the mission of your recommended charities.
A Charitable Gift Annuity Program for Income Property from WaterStone offers the following advantages.
- A potential for a high rate of return. Your annuity payments may be considerably more than you are presently receiving.
- Immediate tax deduction. The donor receives an immediate partial tax deduction.
- Provision for yourself and one other: your spouse, a special needs child, or a parent.
- Lifetime payments. The annuitant(s) receive payments for life backed by the full faith and credit of WaterStone.
- Flexibility: you choose immediate or deferred payments and frequency of payments—quarterly, semi-annually or annually.
- Partial tax-free payments. Part of the payments may be a tax-free return of principal.
- Ability to support your favorite charities. For ultimate flexibility, the donor may recommend favorite ministries or charities, own Donor Advised Fund or a selected Charity Advised Fund to receive the charitable portion of the gift.