December 18: To ensure organizations receive resources by the end of the year, make 2017 grants from your WaterStone Giving Fund by December 18.
December 31: To receive tax deductions for the 2017 tax year, make contributions to your WaterStone Giving Fund on or before December 31.
- Physical checks must be postmarked by the US Postal Service on or before December 31. Checks sent by other delivery methods, such as Federal Express, must be received at our office before December 31.
Please send to: WaterStone | 10807 New Allegiance Dr., Suite 240 | Colorado Springs, CO 80921
- E-check and credit card gifts must be completed by midnight in the time zone where you make the gift. Go to waterstone.org and click "Make a Gift." Please note, there is a $100,000 maximum limit per day.
- Mutual funds, stocks, and publicly-traded securities must arrive in a WaterStone brokerage account by December 31. Since transfers of securities can take several days, we encourage you to contact your investment firm now.
- Non-traditional gifts… be an early bird. Consider making gifts of securities, real estate, business interests, agricultural and oil & gas commodities early so the gift can be completed by December 31.
WaterStone's offices will be closed on the following business days to celebrate:
- Christmas: Closed December 25 and 26
- New Years Day: Closed January 1