After receiving a cancer diagnosis, the most important, urgent question to ask is, "What’s next?" SURVIVEiT® provides the answer.
SURVIVEiT® is the world's first and only nonprofit, cancer care rating resource. Developed by survivors for cancer patients, SURVIVEiT® provides anyone affected by cancer with immediate access to the combined knowledge and experience of a global community of survivors, doctors and allies.
At SURVIVEiT®, anyone affected by cancer has access to:
- Survivor-reviewed listings of the best-rated cancer centers for every tumor type.
- Resource library curated by long-term survivors, doctors and experts.
- Online community to connect with survivors of every cancer type.
- Faith resources to help remove fears and nourish souls.
Cancer Isn’t the Enemy
With cancer, fear is enemy number one. SURVIVEiT® believes that the best way to remove fear is to strengthen faith. SURVIVEiT® commits to support everyone with the very best in faith-based resources.
Finding Faith Amongst a Cancer Diagnosis
A recent cancer fighter now helps others remove fear from their cancer journey. Here’s a glimpse into the journey he has taken.
“Over the past five years, I’ve experienced some incredible highs and devastating lows while surviving cancer. And because of that, I’ve learned many things:
- Faith is far stronger than fear.
- Answers to your prayers don’t always come in the manner you expect them.
- Each challenge you face only prepares you for the next.
- All it takes to face this disease is all you’ve got. But most importantly, I’ve come to learn that when God is all you’ve got, you have everything you need.
My faith in combination with complete confidence in my medical team has allowed me to continue living fully. I live each day as it comes and spend genuine quality time with the people I love. My mind isn’t clouded by worry or anxiety or guilt that I’m not doing enough. I feel a complete and utter peace. I love life, I love my life, and I have a lot to live for.”
If you’d like to help SURVIVEiT® further its mission to help others face cancer without fear, visit www.surviveit.org.
SURVIVEiT® is a featured WaterStone Kingdom Program. Click here to give to this life-changing ministry through your WaterStone Giving Fund.